Online Therapy Program for Compulsive Skin Picking
GET STARTED >>
- 8 weeks interactive online therapy program
- Evidence based therapy that works - based on CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) methods
- Get full support from a qualified therapist, who will lead you through all the steps of the program
- Private and secure communication
- Access anytime, from anywhere, on any device
The Complete Guide to Compulsive Skin Picking Disorders
By reading this best selling book, you will learn:
Buy the Book >>
All about the treatment methods that work.
Therapy systems that have proven effective in treating compulsive picking.
When to use medication, and when to avoid it.
All the possible causes of the disorder.
The nature of compulsive behaviors and related disorders.
...and much more
Video Counseling Service
Get live video counseling from worldwide experts:
Schedule a Session >>
- All our experts specialize in treating compulsive picking.
- Get treatment tailored to your specific case.
- Private and secure communication with the therapist.
- Get treatment from anywhere, on any device.
We publish a popular blog with news and updates on everything that has to do with skin picking and related disorders.
Recent posts from our blog:
Visit the Forum, where you'll find other people who have Dermatillomania. If you haven't yet talked to others about your disorder - this is your chance. Here you can tell your story, ask questions, and support others who have same compulsions as you do.
Here are some recent forum topics:
Free info resources
Visit the info section
, where you'll learn about skin picking, its symptoms, causes, treatment, similar disorders and more. Selected articles:
Skin Picking Disorder Test
Take the online dermatillomania test
- it is designed to help you get a better idea of whether or not you exhibit signs of Dermatillomania and if you do, how severe they are.
"Ask the Expert"
Visit our "Ask the Expert" page
, where you will find answers (by Dr. Ted Grossbart) to commonly asked questions about skin picking.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We regularly send out interesting information and news about the skin picking disorder. If you want to be up to date with everything that's new in the field, please subscribe to our newsletter: